Monday, February 29, 2016

Beautiful New Cotton Hand Printed Fabrics from India!

Just got a new shipment of fabrics from India that I'm really excited about. It was a fairly small shipment of just six different prints but I love them all! You can buy them now, by the yard, in my shop.


A beautifully detailed black and red and white print.


I think this one has such a whimsical charm!


So pretty and fresh - perfect for Spring!


An indigo resist print that is so outstanding!


Another indigo resist print with a totally different character. I love the line work in this one. Reminds me of a woodcut block print.


I always like to order at least one simple geometric. I love this simple hand painted stripe.



And I'm also selling the three indigo prints as a fat quarter bundle.

Hope you like them!






No comments:

Post a Comment