Tuesday, September 8, 2015

New Fabric Printing Supplies!

New fabric printing supplies in my shop!


A set of 3 acrylic stamp mounts, perfectly sized to fit my Clear Decor Stamps - and the sizes are:

3" x 3"
1.5" x 1.5"
1" x 3.5"

All blocks are 1/2" thick - just thick enough to keep your fingers out of the paint! All have grid lines intersecting in the center, great for precision printing.


I've also added two fabric paint sets. I personally selected two sets of six colors that work well together so you don't have to worry about a lot of mixing. The set above is the brighter set which I call "Jewel Tones".


And this set is the "Soft Tones" set - lovely!

I hope to have some more extensive photos to show off the color combinations soon. It is a very busy season for Yardwork, so stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment