Friday, July 20, 2012

You don't really need yards and yards.....

I have always wondered what people who buy my stamps are coming up with. Didn't want to pressure anyone into showing me their results. But just the other day, I got my first unsolicited photo of a lovely creation made by a loyal customer, Lindsay Cash from Switzerland. I think it is the perfect use for my stamps: a lovingly hand-printed small swatch of fabric made into a very useful, personal, gift-worthy creation. And I have to say that I always get such a kick to see where my buyers are coming from. It is very rewarding for me to be reaching people all over the world.




Here is her photo. A zipper bag made with, what looks like, a natural linen or hemp fabric hand-printed in lovely soft colors with Yardwork's "Wire Flower" stamp set. Right next to the bag is a hand-painted ceramic tile which I assume Lindsay made as well. Thank you Lindsay!




No comments:

Post a Comment