Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Charm Square Pillows


I was googling around for charm squares and I came across these fabulous pillows! First, I came across the Orchard Road blog and then the Orchard Road etsy shop! I think this idea makes a great addition to the Charm Square Sewing Project list.



These pillows were made using Moda charm squares, but wouldn't these be great using your own hand-printed charm squares? Or, mix and match. Hmmmm....or you could just buy these!



I think this brown color combination is my favorite. And I love the chunky knitting on the back! Thank you Orchard Road!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my pillows! There will be a giveaway very soon over on the Orchard Road Blog for your favourite one so be sure to enter! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have been keeping an eye on that!
    Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete