Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hello!


This is a photograph of my "yard". So, as you can see, the name "Yardwork" has little to do with lawn care. In fact, it has absolutely nothing to do with any aspect of an outdoor & ground level space. And I do not garden. No, the "yard" in "Yardwork" refers to fabric yardage, and the "work" refers to what it takes to get images and/or color on it. And I mean this in the hand-printed kind of way. It is not easy, it takes a lot of time, planning, and precision. That is what we are going to talk about here on my blog. My goal is to help you in getting the best results from, not only my stamps and stencils, but from whatever printing tool you choose. There are many ways to approach this craft, so I'll show you my way but I hope to hear from you too!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you in blogland! I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete