Sunday, December 7, 2014

Using Clear Stamps on Clay

Once again I am rewarded with an email from a Yardwork Clear Decor Stamp customer! Akiko from Blue Lotus Petals purchased two sets of my stamps back in October. After about a week, she left this lovely review in my "feedback" section -

"Very pretty, thank you. I am using them mainly for my pottery work, and also for my notes and diary too. Great stamps."

Reviews are so important to shop owners but also to other shoppers! I wrote her back to tell her I was so happy to learn that she was using my stamps on clay. Perhaps for that reason, she has now shared photos of her work with me and has given permission for me to share them on my blog.


Aren't they lovely?


I love how the ceramic glaze pools in the stamped impressions.

Thank you, Akiko!

No comments:

Post a Comment