Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Popular Stamp Sets, Back in Stock!

To meet minimum ordering requirements for wholesale prices, I have to wait until I'm ready to "print" many sheets of clear stamps at a time. For that reason, two of my most popular stamp sets have been out of stock for too long. But they are back!





I call the second set "Garden Companions" because they are a great addition to my very first set, the whimsically sweet Garden Party. Garden Party, Garden Companions, and Ashley's Garden all have more of a hand-drawn feel to them. All the other sets, including Modern Flowers, are more clean-lined and all work well together or individually. 


And, running up to the holidays, you can buy two sets for $15.00 , which is a very good deal! However, take note, my shop will close November 18th - Dec. 1st. If you are interested in giving stamp sets to your crafty friends for Christmas, please plan accordingly! 

They make great stocking stuffers!



No comments:

Post a Comment