Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Two Fat Quarters, Eight Patterns

My new fabric from Spoonflower came in the mail yesterday. I always hold my breath when I open a package from them because there is still a lot of guess work as to how the colors will work out. Even with a color chart, picking individual squares of color can be quite different from how they will appear closer together, in varying amounts, within a pattern. I ordered three new fat quarters, each with four different patterns. Two of them came out as expected, but one needs color corrections. I hope to have that one back within a week or two. In the meantime, I have listed the successful ones in my shop! And, just like the one before, they coordinate with the stamp sets of the same name, giving you even more crafting possibilities!


Ashley's Garden


Garden Companions

I also received my order for a one-yard cut of an old favorite, "Greenware". This fabric would be really cute for an apron, napkins, place-mats, curtains, or kitchen chair cushions.





No comments:

Post a Comment